| Dimension Orochi Hybrid Dragon |
|Romaji||Dimenshon Orochi Haiburiddo Doragon|
|Type(s)||[ Dragon/Hybrid/Effect ]|
|ATK / DEF||3000 / 3000|
LoreYou can Hybrid Summon this card with "Ultimate Dragon Gene". Must be Hybrid Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Increase this card's original ATK by 500 for each Splice Spell/Trap Card with a different name that was used to Hybrid Summon this card. Once per turn: Your opponent Special Summons 1 monster from their hand or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions. (This is not optional. If the monster was Special Summoned from the hand and was not a Ritual Monster, banish a number of monsters from either player's Graveyard that would be needed to Tribute Summon that monster if possible, then treat that Summon as a Tribute Summon.) This card gains the following effects, depending on the kind of monsters your opponent controls.
● Tribute Summoned monster: This card cannot be destroyed by battle when attacked by a monster with higher ATK.
● Fusion Monster: Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; until the end of this turn, this card's name is also treated as that monster's, and this card gains that monster's original effects.
● Ritual Monster: Once per turn, if your opponent Summons a monster: Target 1 monster your opponent controls; Special Summon 1 "Dimension Dragon Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 10) with ATK and DEF equal to that monster's ATK and DEF, respectively, + 500.
● Synchro Monster: Once per turn, if another monster on the field activates its effect, OR a card effect is activated that would target this card: You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it.
● Xyz Monster: Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls: its ATK becomes half its current ATK, then becomes half that new ATK, and if it does, this card gains that total lost ATK until the End Phase.
● Pendulum Monster: During your Main Phase: You can have this card be the only monster you control that can attack this turn, and if you do, any battle damage it inflicts to your opponent this turn is tripled.
● Composition Monster: Once per turn, if a monster you control battles an opponent's monster: You can negate the attack, and if you do, gain LP equal to half the attacking monster's ATK, then your opponent loses LP equal to that amount, also this card cannot be destroyed by card effects until your next Standby Phase.
● Dark Synchro Monster: You choose the attack targets for your opponent's attacks. If you change the target of an opponent's attack from its intended attack, place 1 Dimension Orochi Counter on that monster. Monsters with Dimension Orochi Counters have their effects negated.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.