Labours of Hercules is a series of cards (mostly Monster Cards) created by Feder373, representing the Greek myth of "The Twelve Labours of Hercules". These cards are quite powerful, but are Summoned or placed to the opponent's side of the field, so the strategy involves you defeating them to gain rewards. Defeating one will trigger another (in the order of the story), so if you defeat all twelve in the correct order, you win the Duel instantly (or under some conditions, the whole Match).
- Lion of Nemea
- Hydra of Lerna
- Hind of Keryneia
- Boar of Erymanthos
- The Stables of Augeas
- Birds of Stymphalia
- Bull of Crete
- Mares of Diomedes
- Hippolyta, Queen of the Amazons
- Geryon the Three-Bodied Giant
- Garden of the Hesperides (Hesperides, Nymphs of the Evening)
- Cerberus the Guardian of the Underworld
- Males: Oceanus, Coeus, Crius, Iapetus, Cronus, " ".
- Females (Titanides): Theia, Rhea, Themis, Mnemosyne, Phoebe, " ".
- Others: Atlas, Holder of Heavens