|Number L: Molecules Sage|
|Type(s)||[ Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect ]|
|ATK / DEF||2400 / 1600|
Lore2 Level 4 monsters
(This card is not treated as a "Number L" card.)
Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; add 1 " ", "Rank-Cross-Magic", or "Rank-Down-Magic" card from your GY to your hand, but you cannot activate cards, or the effects of cards, with that name for the rest of this turn. You can send this card to the GY, then target 1 card on the field; apply 1 of the following effects, depending on what the card is, if it was any of these. (If the target is Set, reveal it.)
● Normal Monster: Target 2 Level 4 monsters in your GY: Special Summon them, and immediately after this effect resolves, you can Xyz Summon 1 " " Xyz Monster, but it cannot attack or activate its effects.
● Effect Monster: Destroy it, and if you do, shuffle 1 "Rank-Up-Magic", "Rank-Cross-Magic", or "Rank-Down-Magic" card from your GY into the Deck.
● Tuner, Base, Gemini, Toon monster, Union, or Spirit monster: Your opponent must keep their Extra Deck revealed this turn, also, you can target 1 "Number" monster in your opponent's Extra Deck; Special Summon it.
● Ritual Monster: Add 1 "Rank-Cross-Magic" card from your GY to your hand.
● Fusion Monster: Add 1 "Rank-Up-Magic" or "Rank-Down-Magic" card from your GY to your hand.
● Synchro Monster: Target 1 monster that was used for the Synchro Summon of that monster in your opponent's GY; Special Summon it.
● non-"Number" Xyz Monster: Detach 1 material from it, and if you do, shuffle it to the Deck.
● "Number" Xyz Monster: Take control of it.
● Composition Monster: Deactivate all of its materials.
● Spell: Destroy it, then add 1 non-Normal Spell from your Deck to your hand.
● Trap: Destroy it, then add 1 "Rank-Down-Trap" from your Deck to your hand.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.