| Pixel HERO - Avi Shooter |
|Romaji||Pikuseru Hīrō Abi Shūtā|
|Type(s)||[ Warrior/Armor/Effect ]|
|ATK / DEF||? / 1000|
LoreWhen this card is Summoned: It gains 300 ATK for every 1000 LP you have (max. 1200). During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard after this effect has been used twice: Banish it. (Only 1 Armor Monster can attack per turn. If you control 2 or more Armor Monsters, and 1 is selected as an attack target; you can change the target to another Armor Monster you control.) Reset this effect if this card is in the Graveyard again after being banished. When this card is Summoned: Choose 1 of the following effects and activate it (Only 1 of these effects can be active at a time):
● This card can attack your opponent directly.
● If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
● Once per turn, if this card attacks; you can negate the attack, and if you do, place 1 Charge Counter on this card. (max. 1) If this card with a Charge Counter attacks: You can remove 1 Charge Counter from this card; double this card's ATK until the End Phase.
|Effect name(s)|| ● Sniper Style (direct attack effect) |
● Plasma Style (Spell/Trap stun effect)
● Charge Style (Charge Counter effect)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.