Sacred Arms (聖なる武器 Seinarubuki) is an archetype, consists of Level 9 Omega Arm monsters. Sacred Arms are separate Sub-Archetypes known as "Types" and there are about 20 weapon types.
This archetype is inspired by weapons from the Monster Hunter series and Xenoblade Chronicle 2.
Many years ago in Ancient Times, there was once a group of mythical figures known as the Sacred Spirits. Each spirits has their own elements.
Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Light, Darkness, Thunder, Ice, Life, Death, Poison, Sound, Smoke, Metal, Magic, Space, Time, and Void.
One day, an army of chaos appear from another world and started to invade Earth to filled with chaos and nothingness. The spirits were not strong enough to defeat them until; a wandering blacksmith and weapon master who goes by the name Benkei decided to help them.
He made a deal with the spirits by creating 20 set of weapons for each elements to stop the army of Chaos. The spirits agreed the deal and use their powers to transfer to the weapons. Benkei use the elemental weapons alone and stopped the army.
After the war ended, Benkei realized how powerful the weapons are. So worried about anyone that try to use them for evil or for their own goods, Benkei sealed all the weapons in random places but kept 18 of each elements for himself to keep.
Sacred Arms contains 20 different elements and 20 weapon types, making the total of 400 Sacred Arms. Each Sacred Arms has two different skills: Elemental Skills and Weapon Skills.
They all have the following effects:
- This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card must be Tribute Summoned by tributing 3 monsters on your side of the field. This card's Normal Summon cannot be negated. You can only have one "Type: ???" monster on your field. "Elemental Skill", "Weapon Skill".
Elemental Skills has similar effects but has different styles. They also give out support to itself or other cards.
- Void (虚 Kyo) - Banishing Cards to activate effects, Gain boost for each Banished Cards
- Flame (火炎 Kaen) - Destroying opponent's Monsters, Gain boost on each Destroyed Monsters, FIRE Attribute Support.
- Splash (飛沫 Shibuki) - Hand advantage and manipulations, WATER Attribute Support
- Tremble (震える Furueru) - Cannot by destroyed, DEF Position, EARTH Attribute Support
- Storm (嵐 Arashi) - Speed, Returning Cards, WIND Attribute Support
- Shining (輝く Kagayaki) - Gain LP, LIGHT Attribute Support
- Darkness (暗黒 Ankoku) - Taking LP for cost, DARK Support
- Thunder (雷鳴 Raimei) - Multiple Attacks, Activated when attacking
- Freezing (氷結 Hyoketsu) - ???
- Forest (森林 Shinrin) - ???
- Terror (鬼胎 Kitai) - ???
- Venom (毒 Doku) - ???
Weapon Skills have the same effect texts to give out their unique talents.
- Type: Greatsword - "When this card destroys a monster during battle, target one of your opponent's monster with Level/Rank equal or less than to the destroyed monster's Level/Rank and destroy it"
- Type: Heavy Axe - "When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster in the Graveyard"
- Type: Spear - If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.
- Type: Sword And Shield - "During either player's Battle Step, when this card battles an opponent's monster and if your LP is lower than your opponent's, this card gains ATK equal to the different"
- Type: Twin Blades - "This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase"
- Type: Hammer - "If this card battles an opponent's monster, any battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent is doubled."
- Type: Lance and Shield - "This card can attack while in face-up DEF Position. If it does, apply its DEF for damage calculation."
- Type: Longsword - ???
- Type: Halberd - ???
- Type: Dual-Edged Glaive - ???
- Type: Sealed Sword - ???
More info will be updated coming soon...
|Greatsword||Carnage Blade||Phoenix Blade||???||???||???||???|
|Sword And Shield||???||???||???||???||???||Jeanne Arc|