Re: Some questions
- Can I take exclusive cards from the anime or manga and add to them different or modified effects or characteristics, while keeping the original name of the card?
- Sorry but no, there's this one other admin who is pretty adamant about keeping them off here.
- Why it isn't allowed to use images from search websites?
- Because, no offense, but you could be stealing them from who-knows-who.
- Not to sound rude, just bringing a bit of food for thought and help, but can I be of help with your archetypes? I see you are making the pages for the archetypes while actual members and a template are missing from there, as well as a some kind of a card list. If you decline my offer, it is fine.
LionHeartKIng (talk) 19:02, May 4, 2018 (UTC)
It doesn't matter if you perfer the 2011 PSCT, the rules of the wiki say that it's required. So don't undo edits by admins fixing your cards up. What you've essentially been saying is: "The rules shouldn't apply to me, because I don't like them." So yeah, it's that one guy Hawk (talk) 03:34, May 7, 2018 (UTC)
- Yeah riiiight. If you won't believe me when I say it's utter nonsense, "Pendulum Spell Cards" arent real, cards in the Pendulum Zone are just non-specific Spells, so that's already one part that objectvely falls flat. --XBRAIN130™ 03:45, January 6, 2019 (UTC)
Revenge of the Duelist
You currently have 802 cards linked to the currently empty Set "Revenge of the Duelist". Would you please begin filling out that Set Page to reduce the number of Orphaned Pages, since you personally account for ~11% of the currently visible Orphaned Pages
Slipmcripfist (talk) 18:04, November 6, 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Feder, you have Discord? My account there is
LHK#4111. I really want to talk about some of your concepts hosting there, like what I said about Perfect Mode a long time ago, and becoming friends. I am a big fan of your work, and also, sorry if I used your Sandbox as material for making the page for Compendium Pack 1 - Sanctuary of Souls.
Have a good day.
The Nepfessor (talk) 18:02, December 11, 2019 (UTC)