Moses Chan (talk) 16:16, February 29, 2020 (UTC)Oh ok. To: XBrain130
- Fair warning that this site doesn't allow copyrighted stuff, like these two.
Anyway, besides that I have some questions:
1) Can I make cards with the concept you have shown to XBrain130's talk page?
2) Do you accept me requesting me cards for you to give Japanese name that I am stuck with, in the future?
The Nepfessor (talk) 15:46, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
Rejected. Its terribly uninspired, and we already have Xyz Evolution and Evolute Monsters. Depending on whether they go in the Main or Extra Deck, they're practically no different from a Special Summon that requires a specific Tribute, or an Xyz Evolution itself. --XBRAIN130™ 17:06, May 23, 2020 (UTC)
Moses Chan (talk) 04:00, May 25, 2020 (UTC)XBrain130, I think we can have a new ability called "Extra Turn". An Extra Turn is that you have an additional turn without your opponent having a next turn, giving players a perfect chance, or even a second chance to have advantage. This ability is inspired by Duel Masters and Battle Spirits.
- So, much like "
Also, do you have Discord to talk to your projects? Mine is LHK#4111.
The Nepfessor (talk) 07:16, May 25, 2020 (UTC) "?
- What the hell, no! Pulling off turn skipping consistently would be super overpowered, so it sure as hell does not need a keyword.
- Also, please do something to "Extra Arrow". Even disregarding how Link Rating and number of Link Arrows is NOT something that should ever be able to be changed, they're the very same thing, you cannot change one or the other independently! --XBRAIN130™ 09:03, May 25, 2020 (UTC)
First of all, there is no way to, its the other admins who decide who gets to join them, and we think four is enough. Second, you are far from a good condidate, frankly. --XBRAIN130™ 11:49, June 2, 2020 (UTC)
Stop placing japonese names and kanji in my cards
Cease editing random cards. Your knowledge of Japanese is of dubious quality, given that nearly all names you added needed fixing, and that of PSCT is absolutely out of question, oftentimes replacing correct parts with erroneous ones. As you are no admin, you also have no right of making functional changes and rebalancing to other people's creations. If you keep this up, I will ban you. Please learn your place and keep your effort for your own cards, they desperately need it. --XBRAIN130™ 20:28, June 12, 2020 (UTC)
Moses Chan (talk) 08:37, June 13, 2020 (UTC) Ok then.
You are not allowed to remove deletion tags from your cards unless we decide the issues relating to them have been fixed. If we can see that it's been done, we will remove the tags ourselves. --Taylor Gorrell (talk) 17:19, August 8, 2020 (UTC)