"If you have any question or you need help, you can always leave a message here. If the community can't answer you, an administrator will be willing to help you."
- Before creating your first card, please visit the Guidelines page!
- To follow the changes to this wiki, and to look out for new events and problem edits, use recent changes.
- If you want to discuss anything about an article, you can use the talk pages.
- For more general discussion, use the forum.
- There are also more help pages in the help category.
We need your help to make this a better place. This wiki has 51,264 articles, but currently there are little organizations between them. The easiest thing you can begin with is posting relevant links in many locations. Such as when a card lore specifically names another card. Overall the wiki needs some reworking especially on the primary formatting of card articles. Please share your ideas on the Talk Page. As well as give your input on ideas presented by other users. Simple communication is a major contribution when in a wiki environment.
Projects and tasks the community is working one will show up here. Remember you are a part of the community, so feel free to make some edits if you think it will help out the community.
Projects needing more assistance
These are projects that have begun but need more people so they can pick up the pace:
These are projects that appear to have been abandoned by the user that started the project:
To do list
This is a list of ideas that we all need to find a solution to. Some or all of these may currently be in the midst of discussion on the Talk Page.
- Rewrite Template:CardTable to improve upon site-wide organization
- Update card articles to adhere to Master Rule 4 PSCT formatting
- Clear out junk articles
Users often improving
The following users, often stop by to improve large areas of the wiki. Users with an area are dedicated to what they're working on improving are listed first, and linked directly to that section:
Admin criteria is not set in stone, but as of the time of this writing, being considered for Admin or Content Moderator requires having a track record of:
- Consistent and/or clever card concepts
- An understanding of what separates good cards from the bad
- A strong or full understanding of Problem-Solving Card Text
- At bare minimum, an entry level understanding of the Wikia's coding
- Good judgmental skills