|Z-ARC, the Fusion Dragon, the Synchro Dragon, the Xyz Dragon, the Pendulum Dragon|
|Type(s)||[ Dragon/Ritual/Pendulum/Effect ]|
|ATK / DEF||5000 / 5000|
|Pendulum Scale||11 11|
|"Z-ARC Dimension Dragon Ritual"|
If this card was placed in the Pendulum Zone from your hand, its Pendulum Scale becomes 4. If this card was placed in the Pendulum Zone by its own effect, it gains these effects.
● Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters your opponent controls cannot activate their effects.
● Once per turn, when a card(s) is added from the Main Deck to your opponent's hand (except during the Draw Phase or the Damage Step): You can destroy that card(s), and if you do, you can add 1 Ritual Spell from your GY to your hand.
Monster LoreMust be Ritual Summoned. You can Ritual Summon this card with "Z-ARC Dimension Dragon Ritual". Gains 500 ATK/DEF. Your opponent cannot activate monster effects during your turn. Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: Special Summon 1 "Supreme King Dragon" monster or "Supreme King Z-ARC" from your Deck or Extra Deck, ignoring its Summoning conditions, but if it is "Supreme King Z-ARC", it can only attack Defense Position monsters, its effects are negated, also banish it during the End Phase. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You place this card in your Pendulum Zone. If this card is Ritual Summoned using only 1 "Z-ARC, the Fusion Dragon, the Synchro Dragon, the Xyz Dragon, the Pendulum Dragon" on the field or "Supreme King Z-ARC", it gains these effects.
● Unaffected by other cards' effects, unless they target this card.
● After this card is Ritual Summoned, until the end of your opponent's next turn, your opponent cannot Special Summon face-down monsters from the Extra Deck while this card is face-up on the field.
● Each time a card(s) you control would be destroyed or banished, this card loses exactly 500 ATK and DEF instead.
|Sets||Gilded Blast of the Past|
Gallery • Rulings • Errata • Artworks • Tips • Trivia • Appearances • Names • Lores